The Blue Kite Academy Trust are proud to announce the launch of ‘Our Online Learning Platform’ that is available for all families and children. The Online Learning Platform will provide access to a wide range of curriculum resources and information that is year group specific, to support home-schooling. The website includes features such as:
– Weekly Competitions – to engage all learners of all ages
– Educational Apps – which are downloadable to electronic devices
– A Parent Support Page – providing links to the curriculum and useful websites
– Video Links – to promote interactive learning
– Home-Learning Packs – to support core areas of the curriculum
– Subject Specific Tasks and Website Links – activities set by teachers for children to complete
The ‘Year Group Learning Pages’ and website will be updated on a regular basis by teaching staff within The Blue Kite Academy Trust, with new activities for the children to complete at home. We wish to keep learning inspiring, engaging and fun during the time of school closure.
On the Parent Support Page there are website links to educational companies that are providing families with free access to downloadable resources. Some of these companies include:
– Phonics Play
– White Rose Maths
– 2 Simple: Purple Mash
– Teacher’s Pet
– Classroom Secrets
To access The Blue Kite Online Learning Platform please visit: https://thebluekitetrust.wixsite.com/ourlearningplatform or click on the link to the right
Please regularly check the website for updates and new information. The Blue Kite Academy Trust really hope that you find this a useful learning platform, to support you at home.